The prestigious magazine has announced the list of Indian celebrities who are the top earners for the year 2015. Though Salman Khan had back to back blockbusters like Kick and Bajrangi Bhaijaan in his account, Sharukh Khan has over taken him to lead the list of Forbes India. Sharukh’s earnings have been Rs 257.50 crores this year and Salman has been following him with Rs 202.75 crores. Sharukh’s wealth is 9% of the total wealth of Rs 2819 crores which includes the top 100 celebrities of the year.
Amitabh Bachchan has been placed third with Rs 112 crores and Indian cricket captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni Rs 119.33 crores. Aamir Khan made his place for the first time in the top five and he has been in fifth position with earnings of Rs 104.25 crores. Akshay Kumar, Virat Kohli, Sachin Tendulkar, Deepika Padukone and Hrithik Roshan made their places in the top 10.
1. Sharukh Khan Rs.257.50 crore
2. Salman Khan Rs.202.75 crore
3. Amitabh Bachchan Rs.112.00 crore
4. Mahendra Singh Dhoni Rs.119.33 crore
5. Aamir Khan Rs.104.25 crore
6. Akshay Kumar Rs.127.83 crore
7. Virat Kohli Rs.104.78 crore
8. Sachin Tendulkar Rs.40.00 crore
9. Deepika Padukone Rs.59.00 crore
10. Hrithik Roshan Rs.74.50 crore